We love our patients — and we want them to love the care they receive!
Our goal is to make sure every one of our patients has a fantastic experience with our hearing care providers, and that each gets the results they really need. Whether it’s something as simple as a hearing consultation or as impactful as a full hearing aid fitting , making our patients happy is what we’re here for. See what they have to say about our practice!
Starting with Lisa, the receptionist, to Dr. Giacometti, the practice is warm, friendly, and puts you totally at ease. Making the decision on my first hearing aids was totally stress free.
Very happy with the entire program and the results. Felt very at ease with Lisa G. and trusted her as she explained the whole program and her recommendations.
This is my second set of hearing aids I purchased from the Hearing Center of Bucks County. Helen Wilson was fantastic on both occasions! This set of hearing aids has Bluetooth connection to my iPhone. Now I can have cell phone conversations and hear everything! Thank you!
You made a big difference in my life. I thank you [Dr. Giacometti], Lisa, and Helen. I never knew my hearing was so bad. Thank you again.
As a returning customer, I am very satisfied with the service. What's not to like? The place is great, the people are great, and the product is great.
There were so many thing that I was missing out on life before the purchase of hearing aids. Now I feel "whole" again!
I’m sitting here on my front porch with my wife for our anniversary. I can hear birds and the wind! I love my aids…. Thank you again for the guidance.
Diane K., Croydon, PA
Just a note to say Thank You very much for fixing my hearing aid and also I was surprised by how quickly you were able to fix it. I had 2 people recommend this office and I am truly grateful for that. Now it is my turn to tell everyone I know who wears a hearing aid or is having trouble with their hearing to come to your office.
James L., Langhorne, PA
My New Sounds
1. Small birds
2. Paper and plastic crinkle much louder than I thought.
3. My exercise bicycle beeps whenever I pass another bar on the display.
4. My blood glucose meter beeps when it’s ready for a sample and again when it gets one.
5. My seat belt warning buzzer makes three tones, not just one.
6. A symphonic orchestra is absolutely gorgeous, and flute and violin solos are amazing!
7. Tchaikovsky’s Violin Concerto made me cry!
8. I now like string quartets as much as brass quintets.
9. Someone must have stolen my stereo and left me a better one!
10. My computer keyboard is noisy.
11. The front door squeaked until I oiled the hinges.
12. My joints pop more than I thought they did!!